21.1.08

NBC Burbank today

Not enough time for a real post – the script pages for my magnificent writers' group are due this Wednesday and they are in no shape for human eyes just yet – but I just wanted to alert anyone who might have missed it that there's a mass writers and fans strike day today, brought to us by fans4writers:

NBC BURBANK
Monday, Jan 21, 2:30pm-5:30pm
3000 W Alameda Ave
Burbank, CA
Meeting Point: Check-in table is located on Bob Hope Dr. (Johnny Carson park)
Parking Option: Street parking on Bob Hope and Riverside


I plan to be there, so look for me. I'll be the one with the red t-shirt!

Artery Cloggery
Mmmm, home-made brownies brought yesterday by a teammate to Lei-out, a ridiculously fun, impossibly beautiful Beach Ultimate (Frisbee) tournament in Santa Monica. Pam from the office might hate it, but I adore tossing a disc around. Still wouldn't date Andy though!

No comments: